View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 12:02 AM   #16
Zoshka
Connoisseur
Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & 4, Nook Tablet
I tried out the read in-store today at BN, and I got stuck after selecting a book to read and pressing the 'in store' button for the book. It just froze and did nothing. I finally tried clicking the arrow at the bottom of the screen, which immediately brought up another dialogue box telling me I had an hour of reading, and from there I was good to go. Not a very intuitive process, but well worth the free reading (if you can find a cafe table or chair not taken by students doing homework or laptop surfers).
Zoshka is offline   Reply With Quote