View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 07:13 AM   #198
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360°, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
When I open this menu option I get a blank box, no Ok, no anything!

What's the difference between all the page turn options ?
360, 180 etc ... ?
When he says press OK, I think he means just press the white centre button, at least that's how I interpreted it and that's what I did.

The difference for the page turn options - 360 means it will rotate all the way around, every time you turn your reader. 180 means it will only flip to the opposite direction, so if you're reading in portrait orientation flipping it upside down will put it straight into portrait orientation again without flipping to landscape first.
Yes, by 'OK' button I mean the centre button within the 4-way button (centre button of the 'up-down-left-right' toggle button).

At least, that's how it is referred to in the global 'Settings' menu under 'Key Mapping' - the buttons are referred to as 'Left', 'Right', 'Up', 'Down', 'OK' and the two paddles as 'Button 1' and 'Button 2'. I used this logic/designation.

Hope this helps!
orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote