View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 03:50 PM   #281
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by diazlaz View Post
Great program!! - One request, when saving, it seems pdfread will evaluate the page, and if the page is blank (empty), it discards the page and never saves it. Is it possible to have pdfread save the page as an image regardless if the page is empty? I have a process that is trying to match the PNG file to the page number, when pdfread deletes a page, my pages don't align.

Thanks for the consideration and assistance in advance.
Laz.
Which operating system do you use? Windows or MacOSX or Linux?

The reason I ask is that on non-windows machines, just changing the python scripts can be done locally quite easily (for your own use), whereas for windows you would have to install Active Python 2.5.

I'll check to see if I can find where to patch the code and at the same time will look at fixing a sore spot, in my eyes, when the zooming in the remaining cropped text and it gets expanded more than double. It looks like a big blob when left in PDFRead and I've always wanted to fix that. However, my python skills have gotten rusty so this may take me more time than usual.

Unless, someone who knows what to do steps up to the plate...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote