View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #80
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I just don't expect to see anything very good in terms of cases until Kobo is adding the AUra into its permanent lineup. Sorry if I was unclear. . . . I would really like an alternative to the current fitted case that kobo sells. They seem overpriced and cheesy.
The very thing that got so many of us to buy an Aura -- the fact it's a limited edition e-ink e-reader with the highest specs so far -- is what makes Kobo's cavalier attitude toward accessories so maddening. Even the third-party vendors that do support Kobo would see a limited edition with anomalous dimensions as a bad investment.

The Aura just isn't the correct choice for commando e-reading. I do expect the screen resolution to become standard in eight months' time.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 05-16-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote