View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 03:22 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
feature request - combine files - output as html

established in other threads is the fact that calibre cannot combine many small split epub files into a single file, or into a file per chapter.

if we had a new output option, say htm, or html, that preserved formatting but created a single, file, then I could do the combine thing as a 2 step.
1 output into the single file format,
2 reconvert it with structure detect, to epub, to achieve slpit by chapter.

currently I have to go to rtf, which is often an invalid file when opened, or txt, which loses some fomatting

now it could already fit for purpose, if so please enlighten me.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote