View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:15 PM   #23
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I do agree that is can be dangerous to totally rely on the cloud, but the cloud is convenient for many things.

In both my business and in my role as a volunteer for a non-profit, we use Google Drive to share documents and it works wonderfully for that.

Just a case of being aware that you could lose your cloud data at any time and making sure you have your own copies.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote