View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 02:49 PM   #13
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
This time, however, it seemed better to support the store that might give me a 4.4 upgrade.
Yeah, I was surprised to find out there's different update tracks for the vendor and the retailer. Does Booxtor install their own build of Android on Kepler (with different signatures I'd assume) which can only be updated with Booxtor's updates and the regular caught in the wild Keplers can't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
Besides, I got my K-Pro in 48 hours. That's worth a few pennies right there.
Totally, sadly for your neighbours up north, faster delivery = courier services = outrages fees for "brokerage/customs clearance" (this is separate from the government duties/taxes) sometimes exceeding the value of goods.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote