View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 02:25 PM   #3
downeaster59
Guru
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, Onyx Boox Note, Kindle Oasis 2, Nook Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi,

don't worry. Upgrade to 4.4 for Kepler is available too. I am just testing it before release. I am going to upload it within of the next 2-3 days
Thanks, Booxtor!

I don't currently have a Kepler Pro. However some of its specs are tempting (the 1GB of RAM, the 16GB of internal storage). If the K-Pro had 4.4 available, I'll probably order one. Main reason? One of the apps I would use on it (besides the reading apps) runs better on 4.4 than on 4.04 or 4.2.2. Thanks again!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote