View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 09:05 PM   #20
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Though you realise it would be a "one shot" thing, in that the cover.jpg will get overwritten with your new generated one as soon as you click ok, right? So if you made a mistake, you will have to either re-download the cover or extract it from the book again?
Too true. I would love this and be willing to accept that risk, but many folks would most likely complain after they screwed things up. I think it might be best to leave this option out. I'll just do a save to disk and grab the covers from that directory.

Thanks for listening.

Update: If this was a check-able option and not available by default it might minimize the complaint factor.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 03-12-2011 at 09:09 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote