View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 11:33 AM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbynormal52 View Post
While I'm here, I thought I'd ask if anyone knows whether or not you can gain a library card in another county of your own State (online) if you live in a place that does have a library, but only one, and VERY limited?

Just wondering if any States allow for that "special" privilege?

I did write to California Libraries main site asking. But thought I may get an answer here from someone that has been able to do this. I will let you know what I find out in case there are any others maybe seeking the same kind of info
Check your home library's website to see if they participate in reciprocal borrowing. If so, you'll be able to legally get a library card from participating libraries.

I belong to multiple libraries because of that feature. Because I don't travel as much as I used to, I let several of those cards expire because renewal involved a physical appearance at those libraries.

I actively use four libraries.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote