View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 07:31 AM   #15
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
I registered as a user at Tor.com in order to continue receiving free ebooks, and was startled to find that my full name (required fields in the registration procedure) appeared in my public profile! When I click on other recently registered usernames, it appears that the same thing has happened to other people.

I couldn't find an option to turn this off, but name fields can be edited. I'd suggest just not using your real name if you wish to keep it private. I've also emailed Tor to suggest they fix the problem.

Last edited by wayrad; 09-12-2008 at 07:38 AM.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote