View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 11:26 PM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notechy View Post
Hi everyone, I'm not super knowledgeable about this but I have a kobo N647 I was trying to start using it and I did the factory reset, I think I bricked it because it completely stopped responding to the desktop app.

Wondering if you guys could guide me as to how to fix it. I see you guys talk about an image that i could use to restore it but I don't have the SD card. Is there any other way I could fix it? Thank you so much for your patience in advance.
There is a fair chance that a manual factory reset will get it going again. But, I don't know how to do this for the WiFi. There are probably instructions somewhere.

As to the SD card, these devices have an internal SD card. The image we have can be written to this card, or a new on, and then put the card back in the device. You can look at Memory Upgrade Mod Guide to see how it is done for Glo and whether you want to try. The main difference is how to open the device. I have sent a PM with the link to the image to try.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote