View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 04:30 AM   #11
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporPunk View Post
I will go with my forté in life and state the obvious.

A Corporations lose money because of pirating.
B Tax-payers always foot the bill for any law-enforcement.
C Corporations run (or have major influence on) all western governments.
D Corporations therefore pass the bill to the taxpayer by pressuring governments to pass restrictive laws or demanding the government increase spending to enforce their copyrights.
E Regular joe six-pack consumers and taxpayers are screwed again.
F All is normal.

I do not endorse pirating, though I have been guilty of doing it myself once in a while. I have my own "code of conduct" for what I "pirate". It is not legal, but I think it is moral.
So your idea is what?
Make the publishers pay for book piracy enforcement
The movie studios pay for movie piracy.
Car manufacturers for all traffic violations & upkeep of the roads
House builders / Locksmiths / Glaziers for burglaries (Depends on method of entry)
Shops for shoplifting
Microsoft/Apple for all computer releated crime

All these companies are already taxed and should be able to rely on law enforcement to, well, enforce laws.
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote