View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 02:52 AM   #48
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
To All Lovers of Zombie Books:

You know, I've been thinking of maintaining a Bibliography of Zombie Ebooks for some time, and to update the list as Want, Need, and New Information occur.

Why such a list, you didn't ask? Well, because I love books that poke fun at Brains - if you get my drift - and Zombie Books are fun to read. I mean, look: Don't we all love some pasty-looking fellow slobbering all over someone else's brains and dismembered body parts? Isn't that part of our excitement when we read this joyous trash?

This would be a lot of work, and would only be possible with YOUR ASSISTANCE.

Here's how I see this:

TITLE
AUTHOR
NOVEL / NOVELETTE / SHORT STORY
SERIES (Yes / No)
SYNOPSIS

I see the "Synopsis" as the hardest part to maintain, as not everyone may have read the story in question.

What do you think, fellow Brain-Dead Lovers of Zombie Ebooks?

Don
I would love to see something like this and would surely do my best to help out.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote