View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 04:17 AM   #971
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Fire 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melon Soda View Post
Does it make sense if I lose weight so that I can gain weight? I feel like I have to lose a couple more kg in time for Christmas so that I can binge on all those cakes and snacks when Christmas (and then New Year, Valentine Day and Lunar New Year) roll about and not feel too bad when I gained weight because of all those non-stop eating (sorry resistance is futile for me)...
That is how I think too. I want to lost 5 kg before the festival of "Diwali" that my family celebrates.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote