View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 01:20 PM   #25
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ren41 View Post
My first K3 was quite hard to read in dull daylight. I checked display models in several stores but under bright store light they all looked the same. I finally found someone locally with a Kindle and we compared hers and mine in her sitting room, out of direct light. Hers was easy to read, mine wasn't and its background had a much bluer tone.

Amazon sent me another one; in my office - which is very light with tall windows to either side of me - the displays seemed identical. Out of direct daylight, there was a significant difference and I sent the first one back.

ren
They do seem to vary and you just gotta keep trying till you get one you are satisfy with. We are lucky Amazon is so good in making sure we like out Kindles.

I was lucky my first K3 is wonderful so I have no idea till this week that others wasn't as good as mine. I've learned alot this week. I don't read mine in sunlight and my living quarters do not have bright lights so I love my K3 I can read without much light and I am hoping I can do the same with my K4.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote