View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDream View Post
Nope.
Maybe in the US but not Europe.
Unfortunately i'm German.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherwax View Post
Die Fledermaus --> F (otherwise D would be the biggest section in any bookstore or register).
Now I am curious and confused. Skydream seems to say books in Europe are sorted using "The" as an alphabet entry but weatherwax states if they used "Die" to sort then D would be the biggest section in any bookstore.

I know countries do things differently but ordering books, movies, and CDs have been done ignoring the articles of "A" and "the" since long before I was born (don't ask).

I suspect as weatherwax indicates above, the same is true for Europe and the USA for the same reasons.

If either of you can enlighten me further I would like to know.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote