View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 04:53 PM   #16
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Hmm, it seems to work fine when plugged into the back ports (the ports directly attached on the motherboard PCB). Time will tell if I have anymore issues.

Edit: Decided to give my front ports another go to see what's really going on. After 10+ connect/disconnects, the right port works. The left port gives me problems. And this is the only device that exhibits this problem. Now to get back to my reading now that all my book titles have underscores.

Just got calibre installed on my desktop. Sorting through most of my electronic library now. I wish I could keep the spaces without wrapping in quotes or replacing them with underscores. Just doesn't look clean with all the underscores in it.

Last edited by Acreo Aeneas; 01-22-2010 at 05:00 PM.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote