View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 11:07 AM   #28
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It’s a pretty good add-on. I installed it to my XP-running laptop, and opened up an ePub file from Harlequin I had on my hard drive. The text opened a bit on the small side for my preferences, but using Firefox’s Zoom function increased the font size comfortably.

Then I opened up one of my own novels. The cover was depicted nicely in the right column, while the TOC appeared on the left. I noticed two non-standard characters (m-dashes) did not display properly in the TOC, but they did display properly in the text.

I’d call this a great desktop/laptop-based ePub reader, as easy to use as ADE, if not easier. I highly recommend the app.