View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 09:25 AM   #27
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkie View Post
Works for me! Fantastic! Brilliant! Ausgezeichnet.

Feature requests: Configurable columns and widths, fonts, and background and foreground color picker. (Yeah, I know I can do it with greasemonkey :-))

Also would be nice if bar on the left could be shown or hidden.

Wonder if it's possible to decrypt adobe DRM in javascript. ;-)

I'm a dev, so if you need help...
Hi nikkie, thanks for your feedback!

Your feature requests sound good, I've already thought about some of them myself. I'll integrate some of them in one of the next versions. For now my focus was on getting out a working version, now I'll focus more on the look and feel.

Concerning DRM I had already a short look at the Adobe-Website to see if there is any information about the API, but I didn't find anything. In my opinion DRM only works, if you have got ADE installed. And this would be a showstopper for me . If I've got more time, I'll contact Adobe to get more information.

Btw, if you like EPUBReader (and it seems to be that you do ), it would be great if you could give me a good rating at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/45281. And if there is anybody else, please feel free to do the same .