View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 04:07 PM   #22
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmark View Post
1. I can already view ePub files via ADE or the eBook Library. Therefore, other than being able to view an ePub from my Firefox browser, can you explain why I would need to use this add-on?
I don't have ADE installed on any of my computers, and don't have the eBook library or Calibre installed at work. However, I run Portable Firefox at work from my flash drive--and now I can read ePubs without having to install them on my Reader first. Yay! I can look over the first few pages and decide if it's worth downloading the file to keep.

And ePub files as HTML files, usable with all my Firefox addons... more yay! (I can get a quick wordcount of the whole book. Can copy & paste sections of it, much easier than I could through other programs. Easy screencaps.)

Ooh, I think I'm gonna really like this. Now I just have to find out if it'll work on my Vista machine at home.