View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 09:31 PM   #1
Thalia Helikon
Enthusiast
Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kindle n-T, Nook Color Tablet, Nexus 6
Question Library error in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Hi,
I am having an error with Calibre installation in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

I keep a sand-box library on my Home Drive named Calibre Library, and a group of libraries on another large drive, named after the Genre.

I have a new error after updating to 5.5.0.

When I start Calibre, I get unhandled exeption message:
"dict" object has no attributes "iteritems"
See attachment "Screenshot 16-29"

When I change libraries, the display does not update. See attachment "Screenshot_2". U have switched from Calibre Library to "Mystery/Suspense" but the Library icon did not update.

Is there something I can do to resolve this error?
Thank you
Thalia
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-11-20_18-16-29.png
Views:	76
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	183496   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	74
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	183497