View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 07:28 AM   #24
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
@DiapDealer, Could this be related to the crash caused by Chrome extensions you saw. Newer versions Qt seems to be adding in ability to load Chrome browser extensions, right?
It's possible. Sigil just closed without warning. The event viewer indicated it was QWebEngineProcess that was crashing. Uninstalling the extension made it go away.

I know there's been a push for QtWebEngine to support third-party extensions, but I don't know if it's happening by default yet. I've been looking for ways I can ensure it doesn't when building QtWebEngine, but the published config options for building QtWebEngine (with Qt) are fairly limited.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote