View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 01:17 PM   #48
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
I'm checking out KyBook3, and I have to say that I'm not all that impressed. I finally figured out how to switch from scrolling, which I hate, to regular page turning, which I prefer, but the book formatting looks horrible. None of the margins or indents that are setup in the stylesheet of the book I'm testing out are used and I don't see any way to force the reader to use the publisher's stylesheet.

Any ideas?
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote