View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 08:53 AM   #46
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfollowell View Post
I am switching from Android to an iPad Air 3 and came here looking for suggestions for an ebook reader app. I use Bookari on my Android tablet. I see a lot of strong recommendations on here for KyBook 3. I don't mind paying for a good app that I will use often, but I don't go in for the subscription model at all. What am I missing out on if I install KyBook 3 and don't subscribe? Or does it quit working after some set amount of time if I don't subscribe?
Just so you know, Bookari wants $ to give you a stripped down version of the Android version - oh, the $ version is just the same as the free one on IOS.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote