View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 12:49 PM   #25
omnimodis78
Enthusiast
omnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kobo Aura H20
I'm a little confused about the real, currently applicable differences between the original Aura ONE and the Aura ONE SE.

The storage size is clear. However; in the many marketing material I'm reading, it's noted that the SE has "9 white LED lights and 8 RGB LEDS." Does the original Aura ONE have a different LED light count?

The SE exclusive enhanced page-turn feature has been ported over to the Aura ONE with the 4.8.10956 firmware update, so that's a non-issue anymore.

The page flipping has also been optimized via firmware for many Kobo devices back in December 2018, if I'm not mistaken.

So, again, what are the relevant benefits besides storage between the SE and original ONE versions? Thank you.
omnimodis78 is offline   Reply With Quote