View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 07:31 PM   #70
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@jackie_w: I'm game to take this for a span^Wspin for a while if you have an up-to-date patch laying around .

(NB: I stand by that terrible pun .)
My version of KTE is hacked in many ways (koboSpans, hyphenation, small-caps, sans-serif/monospace fonts and screensaver processing). You're well-aware of that last one .

I don't have a copy of the official KTE with only the koboSpan hacks added, but I know you're a smart lad where Python is concerned

I'll send you a PM shortly with a link to my fully hacked KTE with a few notes on where to find the relevant bits. I think you should find it easy to extract what you need. Perhaps you'll come up with a better way of doing it?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote