View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 04:58 PM   #65
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
How/where did you apply it? I used the kobopatch option in the 'KePub stylesheet additions' patch in libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml.
I'm not at home to check, but it was on the patching process. most likely the libnickel one. I'll check tonight. It's clearly possible to do, so I must have done something wrong somewhere.

Quote:
The sideloaded font I use most often is MinionPro...
MinionPro looks pretty nice. I'll add it to my Kobo. Thanks for the screenshots!
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote