View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 09:36 PM   #9
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookJunkieLI View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by where did I put the column, since I didn't know I had a choice as to where it went in the book details.
Look and Feel->Book Details is where you specify order in which columns are displayed. Select a column and use the green arrows on the right to move it up and down the list.

Then there's this setting ==> How to display text in the 'Narrow' layout:

Quote:
Choose how the text is laid out when using the "Narrow" user interface layout. A value of "Float" means that the comments text will wrap around the other metadata fields, while a value of "Columns" means that the comments will be in a separate fixed width column.setting
I have it set to 'Column', I'm not sure if I ever tried 'Float'

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote