View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 08:09 PM   #8
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
I'm not sure what you mean by where did I put the column, since I didn't know I had a choice as to where it went in the book details.

As for the the column header with 'heading to the side' and 'plain text' the issue crops up. Side, HTML - there's no issue. Also using No Heading seems to fix things but it does this odd wrap style. Either way, someone in the thread for the plugin I thought might be causing the problem suggested disabling the display option for that column in Look & Feel=>Book Details and the issue also went away. And since I don't really need to see that info on a regular basis it worked out fine for me.

Thanks though.
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote