View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 07:20 PM   #7
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@BookJunkieLI - I use HTML long text columns quite a lot, I don't recall seeing this, but. . .

Many of my HTML columns are used to hold links with short names, so I put the header to the side. If they're likely to contain long paragraphs I put the header on top and I position the column itself at the end of the panel - which in narrow layout pushes it to the right column (where Comments are shown).

Where did you put the column header, and where did you put the column ?

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote