View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 01:46 PM   #5
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
To make life easy I put a copy of the db into my dropbox at this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hgdsmw60r...tadata.db?dl=0

Just to be clear I am not running calibre from Dropbox. I just put a copy of the file there so you could see it. I run Calibre from an external hard drive that I move from home to work and back.

ETA: I also tried uploading one of the books from the affected library to an unaffected one and there was no issue with the tags overlapping. I'm wondering if I should just try creating the library again?
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote