View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 01:03 PM   #1
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
Problem w/Tags overlapping Book Description

All of my libraries, until the one I created yesterday, have the book details in a column on the left and the book summary/description to the right with no overlap as shown in the image labelled 'GoodView'.

Yesterday I created a new library based on the library I'm currently using but now the tags are overlapping the book description. As shown in the image labelled 'BadView'.

This is in the main library view using the Narrow Layout.

I'm using Calibre Portable 3.20, currently viewing on a Win7 Pro 64bit machine. It shows up the same on my Win10 Pro 64bit machine as well. I haven't changed any of the settings between the libraries so I don't know why it's doing this. Any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GoodView.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	164294   Click image for larger version

Name:	BadView.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	164295  
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote