View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 01:39 AM   #6
Mecallie
Mecallie began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Carta N96ML
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post
Given your requirements, I think the Kobo Aura One would be a good fit for you. The only part that's lacking is buttons, but as I thumb-swipe my H2O all the time it would probably work ok for you. Despite being larger, the Aura One weighs 3g less then my H2O and I use the H2O one-handed. (I find the H2O so light that I have to double-check the inside jacket pocket I usually carry it in.)

Another advantage to the Aura One is that it has Overdrive integration which works with a lot of libraries. Depending on where you're based that might have value to you. I borrow a *lot* of library books with my H2O.
Any reason to prefer this over the ONYX BOOX T76ML Carta+ (sorry, I put in the wrong model in my first post!)? Since that has touch/stylus AND backlight, I am wondering if the ink might be further from the screen then on the Aura One?

The library integration is going to be useless: in the Netherlands you can go to the library. You can borrow audio books online, but that's not my thing.

I do think I like the looks of the Aura one a bit more. But that's not really something I would buy it on
Mecallie is offline   Reply With Quote