View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 01:46 AM   #6
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorned Rose View Post
Yeah I figured as much. Had a sinking feeling as soon as I saw that meta tag. Just had some small hope that there might have been some CSS I was missing that could make it work.
Sorry, no--there's no meta in the world that will turn jpegged text into real text. :-( I wish!

Quote:
Hmm. The link in my emailed order invoice no longer works. The tab I still had open for it in my browser is (not surprisngly) now dead as well. I wonder if it was pulled for being crappy formatting lol.
Will get my money back and buy the paperback instead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorned Rose View Post
Even more stupid is that the english version appears under "Customers who viewed this item also viewed" but if I click on it, it comes up with Amazon's 404 page.

The German version is the only format on Amazon at the moment - the paperback and hardcover are also gone :/
I know, it's WEIRD. It's as if suddenly, all the versions have simply vapored. I suspect that you're right--they've been pulled for crappy formatting. DEFINITELY get your $$$ or DM back. For now, anyway. Who knows? Maybe they'll show up at our door, and you'll end up being able to get a decent quality eBook copy, eventually.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote