View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 03:29 AM   #15
Bigo2
Zealot
Bigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Excellent idea.

I haven't thought about MAFF in quite some time...

Karma to you.
Yes, .maff files are great for saving entire pages when browsing in Firefox… How nice it would be to be able to use those pages, interesting articles etc., in Calibre, e.g. to be able to convert them to epub…

And since the .maff files are so similar to .htmlz, I think it should not be very difficult for a programmer to create a plugin to add this format to Calibre, which would enable us to convert files to and from .maff.

I was trying this already before but there was no enthusiasm to do something with it… Nice little project. Please, would somebody pay any attention

Last edited by Bigo2; 02-10-2017 at 03:35 AM.
Bigo2 is offline   Reply With Quote