View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:36 PM   #281
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
You are welcome.

I understand your pain, I work on both Debian and Mac OS X --- the last one just because I get to work with Mac-only programs and stuff. Both my two laptops are ThinkPad's with Debian + Awesome...

I have just sent an email to MARISA's developer, asking him if he minds including compiled binaries in MARISA Google Code page.

At the next release, I will update the docs as well.

Meanwhile, another solution for Windows/Mac OS X users consists in using a Live Linux distro inside VirtualBox.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote