View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:26 PM   #280
thoreau
Enthusiast
thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPe View Post
Sure, no problem. I will add a check in the next version, so that the user will get a clear error message if he or she has not MARISA compiled.
That would be helpful. Marisa requires a C complier (obviously) to compile the code, and on my mac, this required installing xcode command line tools. Ironically, compiling gcc required a compiler (a sort of chicken and egg thing). It might be helpful to include that in the documentation/advisory about marisa.

I'm not a dev, so google was my friend, and thankfully marisa came with very basic readme's, but I still spent a good few hours trying to work around the 1.6 gig download of xcode, just to get a several bit piece of code into my path lookup (ugh).

Thank you AlPe.

edit: on a side note, I now appreciate the dictionary that Penelope converted far more than I would the same file spit out from a gui...

Last edited by thoreau; 05-13-2013 at 04:31 PM.
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote