View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:00 AM   #21538
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Talking

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post

Why do spiders feel the need to bungee/spider silk jump right in front of my face? Usually they aren't even big spiders (tonight a small daddy-long-legs) but it always gives me a near heart attack. Tonight the DLL was out of luck, I was holding a just made cup of tea and in a reflex I caught the spider in it. Normally I try to catch them in a glass (with a book or magazine on top) and throw it out of the window, when they're not directly over or near my bed I might even let them be (DLLs not big bodied spider, they move around too much). Flushed the tea in the toilet and got a clean mug to make another nice, claming cup of tea.

I've had one of these for years and it's great for all except the really big spiders we get down here. For them you need a broom and a garbage bin.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote