View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #1
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Last_modified= 766 books today

This has happened before and I don't know what triggers it (other than the expected bulk metadata changes)

I renamed (consolidated) a couple of series. (using the Manage Series PI)
Changed 1 to a hierarchical name (made it a child of another series) (used Rename in the Tag Browser)
Added a couple of formats to books (my normal way, DnD)

I DID NOT:
rename/delete any tags.
run Modify EPUB or Quality Check on a block of files
count pages on a block of files

The Authors are varied
The series seem to be involved, I see multiple books belonging to a whole series. Some hierarchical (but not all), some only 1 out of many.
{ID} is all over the board
No obvious pattern

theducks is online now   Reply With Quote