Thread: Hi, Kids!
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 02:22 PM   #1
Jewitch
Bukh libhober
Jewitch brings flavor and color to the partyJewitch brings flavor and color to the partyJewitch brings flavor and color to the partyJewitch brings flavor and color to the partyJewitch brings flavor and color to the partyJewitch brings flavor and color to the partyJewitch brings flavor and color to the partyJewitch brings flavor and color to the partyJewitch brings flavor and color to the partyJewitch brings flavor and color to the partyJewitch brings flavor and color to the party

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi, Kids!

I'm new in the neighborhood.

A few months ago, I looked around & discovered that books were beginning to crowd me & Bubba the WonderCat out of our house. I could buy an ebook reader or another house.

I decided that an eReader would be a cheaper option. After much research, I bought a Kobo reader.

It was on sale, it used the same charger as my MP3 player & cell phone, & was compatible with Linux (Ubuntu user here).

I'm happy with it, & thrilled with the abundance of free reads on the web. I'm not happy with DRM, but that's another whine entirely.

Anyways....hello, & (always) Go Pack!
Jewitch is offline   Reply With Quote