View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #12
Smarter
Smarter can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Smarter can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Smarter can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Smarter can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Smarter can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Smarter can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Smarter can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Smarter can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Smarter can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Smarter can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Smarter can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle 3 with 3G, UK version
(Private message I got)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lame
Hi! Thank you for your work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_irl View Post
A few observations:

The 'M - A command' doesn't work
I had the same problem with .mp3 only, so I opened /mnt/us/mplayer/control.sh and found missing "/" in "|m4a|mp3\|". Now it works fine.
Thanks! Fixed in 0.1.2.
Smarter is offline   Reply With Quote