View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 09:31 AM   #1
mpeg2
Connoisseur
mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Searching Large # of books

I've just received my 1st Kindle - I like to keep all of my books on the reader, so I can read whatever I want, anywhere...

The Kindle doesn't support nested folders & I've found that creating collections is too painful (for 1000+ books).

My tendency is to look for books by author, so I figured I'd use the search function (sort of like creating collections on the fly). The problem I've found is that searching not only looks at the title & author, but also searches text within the book.

It seems to me that if there was one more search category (search Title & Author only) - then it would be fairly simple to find what I want quickly...

Anyone know how to make a feature request to Amazon??

Rich
mpeg2 is online now   Reply With Quote