View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #36
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishDreamer View Post
I'm one of those crazy crafters who tries a little bit of everything and has a dozen projects going all the time. My hands are never still. That reminds me....I need to pack a craft bag for my trip to Mom's this weekend.

I've already shared a few of my magnets with DixieGal, Slayda, and the others who attended our Alabama meet-up. I crochet, sew, and paint. This is one of my favorite paintings.

Dreamer
I did some of those magnets once, I took the idea from Bust magazine. Depending of the pictures you chose, the results can be astonishings, and apparently, you succeeded far better than me! Your crochet work is beautiful, and I love the painting!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote