View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 08:53 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Nook upgrade 53.0.112 & 53.0.113

My Nook Glowlight 3 and Glowlight Plus (6") have been upgraded to 53.0.112 and 53.0.113 respectively (all other upgrade numbers are the same on both). It looks like they've now added time left to end of the chapter and end of the book to their footer choices (unless this was already there and I didn't realize it). They've also done something to separate out books with your own annotations. (Something I don't use.) Still a big jump in steps between fonts sizes (in the usable area), which was the main reason I upgraded, hoping that they had improved that.

EDIT: I sent a feature request to B&N, which I'm guessing will be ignored.

EDIT 2: Got this generic response...

Quote:
Thank you for taking the time to communicate your concerns with us.

Rest assured that your feedback regarding the range in the font sizes of the NOOK device got forwarded to our management team.
We'll see. I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited by rcentros; 09-10-2021 at 06:31 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote