View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 06:45 AM   #3
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
You mean doubleclick to edit the metadata? The behaviour of the book list got changed a few versions back to be consistent with standard GUI actions in other programs. If you singleclick on a specific field and entry and hit F2, you should be able to edit that singular field. Also, hitting E should bring up the edit metadata dialog.
I think he means the "edit custom column screen". It took me a while to figure out that "i" as well (I kept deleting and recreating the field which means a lot of restarting!)

@silentguy: after you create the field, you can also edit the template from the main Calibre screen. Just edit the field like you would a normal field and you'll get the template instructions. It does save restarts!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote