View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 02:24 AM   #34
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
It's rather unfair of us to induct a minister without due indoctrination, and so I'll just interject here, with an implicit apology to him, to elaborate to Slite on the expanded definition of "safe" as it relates to Queen Zee's monarchical worldview ("May her gaze ever caress us with its loving scrutiny")...

The ever-beautiful Queen Zee has a rather strong aversion to arthropods, such that the High Gibbonate has issued a gibbonatal bull (that's a "The gods said this, buster, so you better do what they say" type of bull; not the "Hi, my name's Ferdinand and I'm here to eviscerate you with these here longhorns" type of bull) requiring that all members of the Ministry always give some sort of warning to her about imminent presentations of exoskeletal lifeforms. Authority for enforcement of the bull ("The gods said..."; not "longhorn-evisceration") through any inquisitorial means available to them has been provided to the Clan of Adrian ("No one expects the clannish inquisition!"), who, it should be noted, have a penchant for considering "enlightenment" to mean "put more holes in them to let the light in".

Yours under the Royal Pinwheel's purview,
The High Gibbonate
That makes sense... In a very weird, disturbed (typically Marc) fashion.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote