View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 11:34 AM   #66
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8140david View Post
Great, thanks!!!
I can't wait for this beta release!
Not too long to wait My first attempt (rev 280) is available for download. It may well need tweaking/improving, but this is an attempt to see if I am thinking along the same lines as you. The new options are on the catalog structure tab.

BTW: I have opened up a new thread for the 3.4 release so further discussion on this as a new feature is better done there (or via comments in the issue register).
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote