View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #515
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
Amazon updated my Kindle Paperwhite without asking. My jailbreak and my *f*ck off the sidelight* patch is gone.

- How can I stop my Kindle PW doing automatic upgrades in the future (without having to disable my WLAN completely)? I'll go for disabling a script as well.

Amazon is really getting on my nerves. I don't want that f***ing sidelight and if they'll overwrite my Kindle again I'll sell it and buy my future e-books somehwere else.
Install Kual launcher -
Install Kual.firewall button -
Install Kual.backdoorlock button -
Press each one once.

With a 1-1/4 million karma, you should be explaining this to us, not venting here.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote