View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 07:55 AM   #2
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
Hi!

I was about to propose the same thing for the i62HD some days ago, but as I haven't ordered mine yet, I thought I was being a bit overenthusiastic. So I'm glad you said it!

To generate the manual I would vote for the wiki, as it is very easy and quick to edite it.

I think it would be very nice to have a sticky post for each model (i62 and M92) with the main information. It could be the one for the firmware updates, but adding a link to the wiki pages:[1] for the M92 and [2] for the i62 (maybe update it with the information of the i62HD? or create a new page?). And then each wiki page should link to the manual, which as you said could be created as a shared effort between users.

I think this would both be helpful for the current Boox owners and also for those who are considering buying one.

Regards.

[1] https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Boox_M92
[2] https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Boox_i62
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote